Want your kids to have an EDGE over the REST? Enter your email and learn how to maximize their development in less time!!
In my FREE training series, you will:
- Discover why Divergent Thinking is the #1 skill being valued globally, find out why that is and the reason it’s crucial to start teaching your kids right now!
- Learn 9 techniques that will give your child powerful confidence and esteem, by teaching kids how to think innovatively
- Identify the 5 traps we unknowingly expose our kids to that will stunt their ability to be think outside the box
- Learn 1 sure fire tip to get your kids communicating more effectively in life
- Highlight why your child failing could be the best thing that happened to them
Enter your email for quick, easy and fun exercises to do with your kids so they gain this new skill…..FOR FREE.
Growing up I had a really unconventional childhood….
….my parents were super involved and very intentional about how they raised my brother and sisters…..
The problem was, they broke many of the “Rules” of good parenting.
- Our parents let us write on the walls (after all, you can always paint a wall but can never recover a child’s imagination)
- Encouraged us to debate the rules and ideas presented in the household (it is a democracy and how better to understand and accept the rules that affected as all)
- Attended leadership courses and conferences meant for adults (they wanted us to create a strong sense of esteem and positive outlook)
- Discussed philosophy at 4 years old (ie: ‘what do you think happens at the edge of the universe’ and ‘is the number 4 more real than a banana’)
- Were asked in depth creative questions on our inner life, feelings, thoughts and ideas constantly (there was no make wrongs or shame, we felt heard, without judgement)
The irony was…..none of us grew up wayward, jobless or took to a life of crime.
In fact, we all….
- Love learning and excelled in school (one sister runs her own successful Coaching Company, my brother is a Regulatory Scientist and my other sister is a famous Love Coach and taking over TV by storm)
- Are confident and motivated (bold in our dreams and bring them to fruition)
- Have active social lives (made friends easily and established close connections)
- Held leadership positions in high school, university and later the companies we worked for (ie: VP and Valedictorians of our schools, one went from Consultant to Director in < 1 year)
- Were each successful businesses owners (yes, we quit high paying jobs to do something we really loved and were good at)
After all of this crazy parenting…..
…they turned out 4 exceptional kids. The question was…how could two immigrant parents create this outcome??
Turns out there was one crucial thing they did, that made a profound difference.
I never realized what that was until I became a parent myself. Enter your name and email and I’ll share with you the secret formula they used for ensuring successful kids that run after their dreams.
During my early career….
……I spent 15 years observing, analyzing and determining the very best approaches to training for Fortune 500 companies (Management, Executives, Consultants).
It wasn’t until I had my first child that I decided to dig deep into parenting. I focused all my energy on understanding and researching how kids learn best and what are the most vital things I should expose 2-12 year old kids to, so they had the best chance of success. I was committed to learning the most cutting edge parenting tools out there and I read voraciously.
I took nothing for granted, not even how I was raised. I knew the future my kids were living into was going to be very different from the one I grew up in.
I questioned whether Baby Einstein, Classical Music, Flash Cards were really giving me everything it promised. I consumed myself with journals and articles on how much or how little left and right brain activities I should expose them to.
I borrowed information from neuroscience, psychology, child development, other cultures and whatever I was reading about child rearing from around the world. I joined mother groups, explored educational systems, interviewed principals and teachers from schools and analyzed traits that allowed kids to really succeed in all areas of their life.
I researched online, saw endless information on numbers, alphabet, reading and spelling but realized there wasn’t a great deal of the type of material out there, for the extraordinary parenting I was after.
What shocked me…
…was just how exhausted I was with two kids, a husband, a home and a job to maintain. I had barely time to think and I knew whatever was out there, I wanted to get the best bang for my buck. I only wanted courses and activities which offered essential skills that would prepare them for the future in a way nothing out there was. Things I could do when I had very little time and didn’t feel like extra work on my plate. I struggled to find what I was looking for.
The magic question was….
….. how can I enrich my kids, in areas that made a difference to their esteem and allow them to create incredible opportunities in their life, when I may only have 10 minutes while waiting in a grocery line, or driving to grandmas house. What can I give them at this young impressionable age, to best prepare them to:
- Build powerful confidence and esteem
- Communicate like a pro
- Develop a high emotional intelligence
- Build a innovative, imaginative mind prepared for this new era
- Stay determined towards their goals and dreams so they create the life they want!
WHAT CAN YOU DO AS A PARENT IN only 10 min EVERDAY…. THAT WOULD MAKE A DIFFERENCE TO YOUR KIDS SUCCESS??
That is what I’m going to share with you!
Enter your name and email now. Get your Free Video Training Series Now!